Sunday Weigh In (1/28/2018)

LW 145
TW 144

Maybe Susan was right and this is my real weight.:) My weight is bit lower than I prefer, as I feel good at 150, but maybe the extra new year exercise (NEVER thought I’d have that problem).

LW 145
TW 144

Maybe Susan was right and this is my real weight.:) My weight is bit lower than I prefer, as I feel good at 150, but maybe the extra new year exercise (NEVER thought I’d have that problem).
You are doing good.
Boucing around again.

LW 141
TW 140

In between been down as low as 137 and up to 142.
Would be nice to never bounce. Many of us are like damned basketballs tho, up and down and up and down.

You are doing good.
LW 160
TW 160
Staying put is good.

LW: 131
TW: 130

I was under 130 a couple of days during the week. I hope this direction continues for a couple of pounds. I’d love to be back at 125. But I’m ok here for a while.

Have a good week all

Whit
Good going
Doesn't sound like you are happy with this. What are you aiming for?
Last week 122.5
This week 123
So about the same, just a good b.m. apart, right, Pattycake813 !
Doing good.

Wow, juliebird4828 you have lost over 100# in a little over 7 months!
That I have. I truly stayed away from the carbs on all levels during most of that time. My surgeons goal is 150s, but I’m pretty conformtabke here. I am 5’9”. I have recently been introducing a few more low GI veggies, and berrries. Honestly- I’ve had a little cake over the last Birthday bonanza month (I paid the consequences). I’m feeling pretty good all in all and am considering a little more aggressive fitness regimen. (Other than just walking)

Back from 10 days away in New Zealand and Australia, including my 36th birthday on Saturday. New Zealand remains one of the prettiest places I've ever been (this was my sixth or seventh trip).

WBL 64.5kg
TW 65.5kg

Travel always messes with my system a bit, so we'll see how this week shakes out. Me and my mum at the beach for Australia Day (don't worry, I had a rash shirt on before this over my swimsuit when I was in the water so I didn't burn to a crisp!).

27067289_10155208072796299_2958977598453879929_n.jpg

Back from 10 days away in New Zealand and Australia, including my 36th birthday on Saturday. New Zealand remains one of the prettiest places I've ever been (this was my sixth or seventh trip).

WBL 64.5kg
TW 65.5kg

Travel always messes with my system a bit, so we'll see how this week shakes out. Me and my mum at the beach for Australia Day (don't worry, I had a rash shirt on before this over my swimsuit when I was in the water so I didn't burn to a crisp!).
Looking great and it sounds like you had a great time.

You know, I didn’t even know what a rash shirt was until 3-4 years ago.

Latest posts

Back