Still alive and kicking (mostly)!

Parousia

Hi everyone

Just popped in to say hello, and that I'm still around, as well as to find out how you are all doing.

Life has been a roller coaster for me over the last few months, so I haven't been spending much time online overall. I will do an update on what has been going on when I'm feeling less fatigued (combi of Fibro flare and keto flu - not fun)!

I'll try to respond to any messages left for me before I go, and get back in here again soon. My visits will probably be quite erratic over the next few months, though.

I hope you are all doing really well and there haven't been too many dramas, lol. :)

Cheers,
Beth xo

Glad to hear from you, Beth...and your avatar is WONDERFUL. You look amazing!

Sorry about the fibro flare, esp combined with keto flu.

Things here are just sailing along...

Hi Beth! Glad to hear from you, though wish you were feeling better! I love your avatar too, you look so healthy and happy and are as beautiful as always!

Feel better!

Hi, Beth, you look fantastic! I don't know what keto flu is but sounds like a challenge, hope you get to feeling better soon. post when you can!

@JackieOnLine I think keto flu is that misery that happens when you first start a low carb diet. :) Headaches, fatigue, etc. - all that fun stuff.

@Parousia Ugh, sorry you're going through so much right now, but I'm really glad you stopped by the forum! :) Hope we get to see you again soon. :)

Latest posts

Back