Sleeve size for RNY to DS Revison?

Really?

You are about to get a few rude answers. Because from what I can tell, you have NO IDEA what WLS is about. And you want people to just start writing essays.

READ.

Read a lot.

You really need to start with that.

When you join a website that has TONS of information available, I would HOPE that you would start by reading the nicely categorized existing posts, get a grasp of the subject matter, and fully understand the scope of the question you are asking first. And what Spiky said.

Okay, time to back wayyyyyyy up here. You are posting tiny little questions with zero context, making them difficult if not impossible to answer with any accuracy. We have no clue who you are or what your situation is or what surgeon/s you're talking to. Please STOP right now and do the following:

1. Post an introduction in which you give some information about your surgical history, what you lost, what you gained, any complications, what kind of followup care you've had, and why you are looking into a revision.

2. The questions you are asking can be easily answered, thus far at least, using Google and the search function in this forum, as well as by reading on www.dsfacts.com. Please do a whole bunch of reading on the links you have been given. It will help you ask more useful questions.

If, in fact, you've already read these things, the problem might just be that you are posting such short little questions. Again, no context, so we can't know if you have any idea what we're all trying to talk about.

Oh, and some free advice: If your next post says something like, "I want you to tell me this stuff," a lot of shit is going to fly around you very fast.

Hi and welcome I revised from RNY to DS. You need give us some background. Please let us know who you are, introduce yourself, your situation and what questions you have. I had a Micro pouch so my 2 year old sleeve is pretty small. Now tell us about you!

Whit

Latest posts

Back