Since you’re all holding your breath…

Spiky Bugger

The “disagreement” I had with my hematologist was last Friday. He INSISTED that I was good to go re surgery next week. I INSISTED that the numbers, from the 3/11 test, wouldn’t hold. He INSISTED that they would. I had a blood draw on Tuesday. We now compare 3/11 vs 3/22, for your viewing pleasure.

Oh, yeah. That was for 11 days. And, the regular pre-op test would have been eight more days.

I may have to do that, but…if I tried that now, it would FURTHER slow things down.
Usually I do it during the first appt. Like the neurosurgeon that said the hubby was too young to have Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus because he was under 60. But his MRI disagreed and the shunt he had placed also disagreed. I fired him on the way out of the office on the first visit for stupid.

Then there was the spine surgeon who told me I didn’t “look” handicapped. Fired him too.

Usually I do it during the first appt. Like the neurosurgeon that said the hubby was too young to have Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus because he was under 60. But his MRI disagreed and the shunt he had placed also disagreed. I fired him on the way out of the office on the first visit for stupid.

Then there was the spine surgeon who told me I didn’t “look” handicapped. Fired him too.
LOL.

I had one tell premed students, IN MY PRESENCE, that my bringing all my records with me showed I was “a professional patient.” I didn’t want to get into a war IN HIS OFFICE, but on the way out I told his front office and anyone within earshot, what he had said and then added, “Please tell him I‘m glad he found me professional. It always helps to have ONE professional in the office.” (Never returned.)

Latest posts

Back