Sigh

Got the good news today at4:59pm that the path on my biopsy is completely normal. No cancer, no precancerous, just benign fibrocystic changes. Phew!
So relieved and now there are just 14 long days between me and the life-changing DS! Very exciting and freaky.
Ordered vitamins and protein samplers from Vitalady tonight.

Anything you would recommend doing pre-op (other than deep breathing exercises and protein)?

Thank you!
Congrats!:bacondance:

Congratulations on your fantastic news! :) In addition to getting your nutrition/vitamins to a good place, pre-op is a great time to exercise - you will lose a lot of muscle post op.

THAT is the BEST news...and yes, breathing helps get you to your DS, LOL

DB, my Mother had a history of benign fibroid cysts in her breasts. ALWAYS scared her but they were always non-cancerous...just annoying. They always removed them to avoid them being read "wrong". By the time she was my age (I'll be 61 soon), she had already had 5 or 6 breast surgeries to remove those damned things. She finally said if she had to have it again, she was just gonna have it completely removed and be boob-less.

Great news!

In addition to the breathing exercises and protein, get your house neat and clean if it isn't already because you sure won't feel like doing it post-op, and it's nice to come home from the hospital to a neat, clean home.

Congrats on the clean bill of health and good luck * and thanks for the reminder, I was told.. oh, about a year ago to go get another mammo due to thickening, that and I'm wayy overdue for a looksee up the other end. Ugh.

Congratulations on the great news! Now, just focus on being as healthy as possible for surgery. Follow all your pre-op stuff and get some sugar free popsicles and jello.

Great news! Very happy for you. Now you can shift in to high gear and rock this out!

Hey DB Mom, I was just thinking about you earlier today and wondered what had happened. Glad to hear it is ok! that is wonderful. I am 11 days out from surgery and following the preop diet the doc asked me to do. The day before surgery, I am planning on a manicure, pedicure, and massage. Decadent I know, but gonna do it anyway.

Latest posts

Back