Quick questions

Megange1

Hi,

Just a few quick questions.

1) For those that had open procedures, did they give you a binder of sorts after surgery?

2) Any recommendations on good probiotics? I've tried some in the past and they've upset my stomach.

3) I've been looking at Vitalady for my post surgery vitamins and I like how organized and easy it seems. Anyone have any good/bad thoughts on using her supplements?

Thank you!!!

1) I had a lap plus handport, so didn't have a binder.

2) I take Primal Defense Ultra in the AM, and Cuturelle at night - I mix it up.

3) I buy some of my vitamins from Vitalady - D3, K1, K2, A and MagCit (because I like her capsules). Her prices are consistently pretty good, but she often has supply problems, so you must order well in advance. The MagCit is currently 8-10 weeks backordered, and 2-3 weeks on the K2. I order at least a year at a time, up to 2 years, and reorder early.

For vitamins, I tried VitaLady but the backordering was problematic for me. I order mine online with iHerb, which is generally cheap, good selection and fast to arrive.

No binder, just glue and tape. I don't take probiotics at all so no help here. Well, that's not completely true, I did take them a couple times when I had to take antibiotics but no long term use. I think vitalady is great but I don't like all the backorders and availability issues. I order most of what I need from Puritan, Amazon, and Costco.

If you want to order from vitalady try to get 6 months or so at a time and order when you still have 2 months worth left.

Latest posts

Back