Question??

SHales

Someone over on PB, before the dust-up, sent me some iron. I am in a good spot now and would like to pay that forward but...well, you see the problem. This is really bothering me, I wish I could just send the kind person the $$ they spent on the iron. I am not sure how to fix this.

Are you able to contact the person or are you on PB PM time out? If you are, I think I still have PM privileges and could try contacting the person for you.

Are you able to contact the person or are you on PB PM time out? If you are, I think I still have PM privileges and could try contacting the person for you.

I don't know who sent the iron, it was done through Kenny. I am totally gone from PB. Right before I left, I had PM'ed Kenny and told him that I could help with vites, shakes, money, etc. and then shit hit the fan.

Someone over on PB, before the dust-up, sent me some iron. I am in a good spot now and would like to pay that forward but...well, you see the problem. This is really bothering me, I wish I could just send the kind person the $$ they spent on the iron. I am not sure how to fix this.

I had a wordier response typed out but changed my mind to this: Needs come up from time to time in our community for this type of help. You will have an opportunity to pay it forward to someone else. Until then, if you are concerned about your giver thinking you may not have received them, or may question your gratitude maybe someone from this board can make a general post over there saying that they are aware of a recipient who is grateful but cannot post to say so.

Yeah, Sandy, but it might get you "warned". I'd recommend you just pay it forward to someone else. That's what I would do. Karma works that way.

I can post over there if you need me to. If you want me to, just send me the text you want posted and let me know where to post it.

Susan, were you the one who posted on PB about chewables and Fullhousemom posted back to you about Flintstones?

I don't remember the Flintstones part, but I may have posted about the Bariatric Advantage chewables. Those are the only iron ones that I like. I'll have to go over there and look.

I don't know who sent the iron, it was done through Kenny. I am totally gone from PB. Right before I left, I had PM'ed Kenny and told him that I could help with vites, shakes, money, etc. and then shit hit the fan.

If I were the person who sent you the iron, I would prefer that you used the money to help someone else in need.

Latest posts

Back