Post Skin Removal

My mom had back surgery and needed one of those terrible braces. It's one of the reasons I had wls in the first place, so I hopefully wouldn't need back surgery.
I have had a second back surgery in Oct 2013, almost 2 years post DS. Losing the weight really only helped me be more mobile. Did not fix the reason for the surgery. My back issues are getting worse again. I know, at some point, my cervical spine will need surgery but I suspect my lumbar is also heading for a third one.

I hope your losing weight helps you avoid back surgery.

Me too. My mom has also had two cervical and three lumbar surgeries. I'm hoping to last long enough that artificial disks take off in the states.

I am having some extra pain on the left flap part. it's not insane but it's upsetting me. Anyone have anything comforting and not at all concerning to tell me?

Now that Amazon saved my ass, I can type again. The N key on my keyboard died and I couldn't type anything with an N. Did you know it's almost impossible to say anything without using an N.

Anyway, I was going to tell you I looked at your pics and I am convinced you are going to look great. And I am depressed. My after pics look like your before pics.

Me too. My mom has also had two cervical and three lumbar surgeries. I'm hoping to last long enough that artificial disks take off in the states.

I don't blame you for waiting for it. It was experimental ten years ago when I had my fusion so it doesn't make sense why it still is.

I guess that works out well =)

I got one of my drains pulled today. Wasn't painful at all, just startling. Then it started bleeding like a stuck pig when I got home. So that's cool =p

Latest posts

Back