Poetic Justice?

I think it ( him havingCovid) is just a distraction. He is a master manipulator when it comes to media. Now he is suddenly well enough to leave the hospital. It is just a sympathy stunt. Having family and friends die from COVID-19 I am appalled at this motorcade stunt. Hospitals and the equipment needed to treat COVID patients should be readily available and accessible for those who are ill. This is a photo op and it is disgusting!

I wonder if he’ll follow Herman Cain’s routine.

I don't want him to. I want him to suffer, just a tiny bit more and a tiny bit longer that the patient who previously felt the worst, the longest.

THEN, I want him to “recover,” with “long haul syndrome,” enough to be deposed and spend time in regular jail, where he can watch as NY state seizes all his property. There’s more, but you get the idea...lol

I don't believe a damn word this jerk is saying. You can easily tell when he's lying. His lips are moving. I want him to be sick and suffer, to truly reflect on how he has disrespected the lives of so many. I think it's too late in life for him to learn to be a decent normal person though. I am outraged that the was allowed to do the little drive by show off routine for media. This shows us he's feeling no negative effects of COVID. Those I've witness suffer with this disease are not for one second feeling like they'd like a drive by wave. Such an asshole. And the sea of white coats having a press conference? Like this is normal? Trump has no clue that the healthcare attention lavished on him by us the actual payers of federal income tax is not equal to the healthcare available to the masses. Not a fecking clue does this wanker possess.

I wonder if he’ll follow Herman Cain’s routine.

I don't want him to. I want him to suffer, just a tiny bit more and a tiny bit longer that the patient who previously felt the worst, the longest.

THEN, I want him to “recover,” with “long haul syndrome,” enough to be deposed and spend time in regular jail, where he can watch as NY state seizes all his property. There’s more, but you get the idea...lol
There was a time when I would have disagreed. I just wanted him gone from office. I like your idea. Let's hope we both get what we want.

I don't know what to think except we really can't trust a single thing coming out of this white house. they will do or anything, it's obscene.

I don't know what to think except we really can't trust a single thing coming out of this white house. they will do or anything, it's obscene.

IMHO………I’m not sure.

He is thoroughly devoid of most human emotions. BUT he’s down with fear. And he has managed to infect his inner circle.

AND…he has just rejected a second stimulus package. That puts the down-ballot folks in jeopardy. And they are starting to ooze away. In some small way, he knows that if he loses a number of them, he’s done. And if he’s done in terms of reelection, he’s done in terms of not being incarcerated…at least for federal crimes. (He’ll need some other magic for New York.). He could pull off a Ford-pardons-Nixon thing, if Pence will play. And Pence WOULD play.

He just needs a heroic exit strategy.

Or, he COULD be mid-suicide attempt right now. Now way he’s free and clear from COVID-19. His weight was SUPPOSEDLY reported as 322, making him MO, plus his other issues. He could be doomed. (I’m not WISHING that on him...that’s too easy an out for him.)

he’s done in terms of not being incarcerated…at least for federal crimes. (He’ll need some other magic for New York.
I hope this is true but it's hard to believe - seems like he has always and will always get away with all his crimes. I'm pretty sure he thinks so, too.

Steroid psychosis. I hear the withdrawal crash is quite unpleasant.

I want him to be a long hauler too. Not dead, yet. That should happen after he and his evil spawn and associates are jailed and they are actually bankrupted and all assets confiscated and turned over to the federal government. He needs to SEE that happen.

There is nothing morally or ethically wrong with enjoying schadenfreude when the “victim” is an actual monster and murderer.

There is nothing morally or ethically wrong with enjoying schadenfreude when the “victim” is an actual monster and murderer.
Whew! I looked up the spelling for "schadenfreude" and all I saw was my mom and grandma shaking their heads in disapproval. Therefore, to appease my guilt, I chose "Poetic Justice". They definitely would not approve of taking pleasure in someone's misfortunes. They would think they deserved it, but it's not something to take pleasure in.

Sorry, Mom and Grandma, your little girl has gone rogue from your Church of Christ tenet.

Latest posts

Back