Please I need advise...

Princess2131

My story. I had a lapband in 2008 I was 212 pound it was hell lost only 30 pound then regain it all. 2013 I had the sleeve only loss 28 pound and never loss was very disappointed but what can I do shame and anger got into me and please don't tell me I was eating too much because I wasn't that what was very deceiving no matter what I did the weight didn't come out but another think I found out about my surgeon he did not have a lot of experience on revision at that time I was his first revision. Now I have decided to have the DS but Las Vegas don't have a ds surgeon and I have Nevada Medicaid I did called Dr Gary Anthone he called me back very nice Doctor I was also approved by medicaid to see him for consultation but his insurance receptionist told me that they do not accept Nevada medicaid they only accept Iowa and Nebraska medicaid she told me if I wanted to see dr Anthone it will be cash?? I don't know what to do about that. Next I contacted Dr Ara Kashishian same story medicaid aproved me for consultation but his office said they do not accept medicaid. Now my next one is Dr crookes anyone have info about him or advise me what to do. My diabetes without this surgery will keep worse up .

Latest posts

Back