Peer reviewed study on long term outcomes of the different bariatric surgeries

MyNewLife

Roast Beef for dinner (shhhhh)
Can't find it. I know I've read it and it had a great chart in it. Anyone know where I can find the study. A friend is looking at bariatric surgery and I'd like to share.

Thanks!!

There are quite a few that fit that description. Can you provide any more info? When? Where? Which surgeries? How long?

Otherwise, there are just too many.

Any you can find. I know the one I read had 10 year results. I can't seem to find any that are actual science, they all seem to have skewed writing.

Probably. I'd be really happy with one showing scientifically valid results that won't take a degree to understand. My friend is bright but stressed, I'm not sure he'll have the fortitude to read medicalese thoroughly to get the infomation he needs.

Buchwald isn't it. The one I saw specifically followed the 4 surgeries for 10 years and listed long term outcomes in terms of that. This is a great article, tho!

Thank you for trying. I fear that he will choose a sleeve when he needs a DS. +60 BMI and ceo morbids. He's very nervous (don't blame him). I'd like to give him the tools to make an informed decision, he's bright enough I think he'll come to the right one for him.

Latest posts

Back