Our Sweet Roo

DSRIGGS

Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon
For those of you who didn't know our sweet Roo finally had surgery today to get rid of the son of a bitch Enie (her huge hernia) who hasn't let her eat anything in forever and she had her apron removed as well. Her husband reported that she was in surgery for 9 hours.

Last week I was sworn to secrecy under threat of lost body parts to not breath a word to anyone until she was out and Mr Roo posted on the FB group because she was very scared that the surgery would get cancelled again and she was quite fearful because of her near death experience with her hip replacement surgery. Naturally I assured her that she would be just fine because she is way to ornery to go out that way, but she was having none of that. Mr Roo says she is doing well and hopefully still sleeping, but I am so proud of her and happy for her that I wanted to let all of you know as well.

Oh yes!!!! Congratulations to Roo!!!! I am so happy she is finally rid of Ernie (that big leech!) and that all went well!
Thanks for reporting in, Scott.
You betcha Pam. I didn't check to see if anyone else had posted until now, and I hope I didn't steal her thunder but I am just so happy for her I had to everybody else...because I know you all love her as much as I do.

Yay! Not only g'BYE to that little shit Ernie but that nasty belly anchor that's been weighing you down and makes backs ache. Thrilled for you! Hope recovery goes well.

For those of you who didn't know our sweet Roo finally had surgery today to get rid of the son of a bitch Enie (her huge hernia) who hasn't let her eat anything in forever and she had her apron removed as well. Her husband reported that she was in surgery for 9 hours.

Last week I was sworn to secrecy under threat of lost body parts to not breath a word to anyone until she was out and Mr Roo posted on the FB group because she was very scared that the surgery would get cancelled again and she was quite fearful because of her near death experience with her hip replacement surgery. Naturally I assured her that she would be just fine because she is way to ornery to go out that way, but she was having none of that. Mr Roo says she is doing well and hopefully still sleeping, but I am so proud of her and happy for her that I wanted to let all of you know as well.
Great news! RIP Ernie and congrats to Roo! Looking forward to the next phase of her amazing journey and some more beautiful pics!

Latest posts

Back