Oh POOP!

POOP! Would you rather....

• Have the Hershey Squirts (diarrhoea)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give birth to Baby Elephants once a week (constipation)

• Normal BM's w/occasional cement poo

• Total voters
IKR? But some people loathe the runs so much. I have never experienced it like I did this last week. There were times I thought I was going to die. I really hope the vits post op don't do that to me or I might buy stock in stool softeners.

I've had IBS for as long as I can remember and always thought people who complained about constipation didn't realize how lucky they were. That was until I went to Vegas with a group of girlfriends for 5 days and couldn't go the whole time, but felt the bloating gassiness like I did have to go. That was awful. Don't want that ever again. If I were in the midst of what some people deal with with c diff I might vote differently, though!

That how I felt! I am have tummy issues since I was about 12....lots and lots of running to the loo. (why is the d word so hard to spell and spellcheck is useless! lol) and even with codeine I would get blocked up, but it didn't seem that big of a deal....and then last week happened! Unspeakable things happened to me and I actually woke up with intestinal pain! omg. yeah no. Constipation, proper constipation sucks hairy donkey balls!

(why is the d word so hard to spell and spellcheck is useless! lol)

Depends on your browser choice. Diarrhea is listed in Firefox which has a spell check. IE does not have a spell check option and this forum software doesn't have an add on for it. But Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera all do. It underlines in red spelling errors.

I have safari...well I have FF, GC too but I use this....I think its just so hard that I dont even come close lol. AND I think there is an O in it here in the UK lol.

For the survey, I had to google it and copy/paste. Im dyslexic and rely heavily on my spell checker and when it doesn't work, I resort to googling the word so I don't look too stupid.

You can get chocolate flavor Movicol on prescription. I'm not normally a fan of chocolate flavor things, but this has a subtle flavor. I doubt you're gonna need it for many months though.

Early out you'll want hydration salts. You can get Dioralyte on prescription which still tastes like salt despite saying blackcurrant blech!! Thankfully I was only on it for a few weeks but it got rid of the light headedness.

Latest posts

Back