NYC Get together? 1/27, Late Lunch?

I've already decided on chicken noodle soup and a reuben. I'll be bringing my lunch bag with ice pack to tote what won't fit home.

I've already decided on chicken noodle soup and a reuben. I'll be bringing my lunch bag with ice pack to tote what won't fit home.

Oh, yeah. Cooler thing. Good idea.....Can you tell how wedded I am to having my car a few steps away? (In this weather, the trunk is a lovely cooler....)

Looking forward to being a grinning dumb tourist in the city for a couple hours!

BUMPING this thread. If there is anyone in the NYC area who would like to join our get-together, please let me know, so I can get a head-count for the restaurant. So far, we have me and Mr. Cox, SKSMU, EN, Martita (not a member), and Che' (not a member) and at least one of her babies.

I would love to join you. It will be nice to meet up in real life. Good company good food sounds awesome.

MsVee

More people - YAY! Let me know as soon as you can so I can make a reservation (even though it's a late lunch) and make sure there is enough seating!

Hmmm. Depending on how much time we need to get where we're going at the other end, maybe 9.18, 9.50, 10.14 or 10.39? (I'd prefer the later ones, but have no clue what it would take to get from Penn Station to

It'll probably be the last chance I have to take a deep breath and run away from NJ for a few hours till May, so I'm going to try very hard to make it happen! Besides, you can't ever seem to find an exit here in the Garden State, so that's added motivation :giggle:
I think 10:14 will probably be the way to go. That will put us into Penn Station at around 11:44; so we would have time delays and time to get a cab to Katz's. Might be just a tad early, but the 10:39 might be a little tight. What do you think? Are you interested in going a bit early and visiting the 911 memorial before lunch?

Last edited:
I can do it! Still for 1:30PM?

Oh, one more thing, I'm rescheduling an appt. for later in the day. Will 2 hours be good you think?

Last edited:
Yup, 1:30 - looking forward to seeing you there!

2 hours should be good - if you're not joining us afterwards at Russ and Daughters to buy smoked fish!

Last edited:
Reminder: Lunch today! They don't take reservations, so we will try to get there early to get and hold a table for at least 8.
\

Latest posts

Back