Need a$$ kicking

Dawn

WTH am I doing. Before I got sick I was doing great measuring food, tracking and eating right. Since I got off the feeding tube not so much. I've been eating crap not honestly tracking or measuring. Why am I doing this? I booked an appt with the shrink but can't get in till Dec 4th.

What do you guys think self sabotage do to being so freaked out so long in the hospital? I went in to the hospital at 248 2x clothing came home 215 xlrg clothing.

You went through a pretty scary experience. I think it is pretty normal to be freaked out by it. Relax back into your routine, you've got this.

Being in the hospital is scary!

Okay, If you MUST weigh and measure and track...do so, consider this a kick in the ass.

However, I am almost 4 years out, lost all my excess weight and the ONLY things I count are fluid and carbs. (and both of those is a running total in my head). I don't use MFP or any other tracker...smacks of a diet to me and I did not get the DS to diet the rest of my life. I spend over 40 years doing that, and I am not going to my grave doing it.

Work with your shrink but also do what you feel you need to do. You can do this.

And FANTASTIC on your weight loss and the lower clothing size!

Hey Dawn, I agree with Southern Lady, be good to you. You have been through 5 kinds of hell, it is normal to want to sooth yourself. I see a psyco collagist too working on the food issues because hell, food is not just food. hang in there!

Give your self a break on this one. You have been through hell. Give yourself permission to do whatever you darn well please till....maybe Monday? Then back on track. Negotiate a date with yourself and do it!

It seems to me like all you need to do is to get well! Save the a$$ kicking for someone that really deserves it and when you're in good enough shape to actually enjoy it! :D

After a period of total deprivation during what could only be one of the most horrible and stressful experiences of a lifetime, you can give yourself a break - just get back on track soon, because XL is awesome, but L is going to feel absolutely fantastic. Also, there is no way that this should be all for naught!

Wishing you all the best! We are all amazed by your strength!

I love you guys, your amazing. I was expecting to get blasted and instead I got love, caring and support. You guys rock and I appreciate you all more then you could ever know. Thank you.

Ass kicking?? Are you crazy??

If anyone ever deserved a break, it's you. Relax, drink your fluids, eat your protein, and enjoy your food. Life is meant to be enjoyed. Just focus on being healthy and continuing your recovery, and the rest should fall into place.

Ass kicking?? Are you crazy??

If anyone ever deserved a break, it's you. Relax, drink your fluids, eat your protein, and enjoy your food. Life is meant to be enjoyed. Just focus on being healthy and continuing your recovery, and the rest should fall into place.
Of course I'm crazy how else do you survive mahahaha :). Thank you

Hell, I would be in happy to be alive mode and eating everything in sight.

Have a twinkie for me!
Ya that's the problem kitchen sink and all lol. They still make Twinkies in the US? We haven't had them in years in Canada

Ya that's the problem kitchen sink and all lol. They still make Twinkies in the US? We haven't had them in years in Canada
Yup. We still have them. And Ding Dongs, Cup Cakes, Swiss Rolls too. But the Twinkies are smaller than they used to be.

Where do you live in Canada? I'm looking for someone who can purchase amethyst for me in Thunder Bay. One of those duh...should have bought it when I was there things. Should have bought more ammonite when I was in the Yukon too.

Latest posts

Back