My stupid discovery...calcium.

Diana: maybe it wasn't so much of what you ate, but rather what was eating you. That was quite a scare you had with your dad and I sometimes think we underestimate what emotions can do to us physically.

(How the hell did you take half a Lunesta? They're so tiny! Even a whole one didn't work on me, but I just gave up on Rx and am seeking non-medicinal ways. I haven't found the answer, but I am hopeful. Either that or I'll just fall asleep from sheer exhaustion from my research.)
I have a pill cutter, and most of the time, the cut is NOT 50:50, or it fractures the pill. I save the shavings and approximate the difference. I've been taking 1/2 when despite the 10 mg melatonin, I''m not asleep by 2 AM.

I second the stress as likely cause. I had a particularly tough week last week and ended up commando at LGA, which while neither comfortable nor disastrous, must have been noticed by the TSA agent giving me my standard pat down.
OMFG Hilary!! I had to Kegel to keep from peeing myself on that one!!

At 12.5 years out, most of the time I can identify when I have eaten something that might be problematic. But y'all are right - it could be stress. And over the course of Friday and Saturday night, I drank a bottle of wine by myself - that's a lot more sugar AND alcohol than I usually drink. But I didn't drink at all yesterday, so who knows?

I have a pill cutter, and most of the time, the cut is NOT 50:50, or it fractures the pill. I save the shavings and approximate the difference. I've been taking 1/2 when despite the 10 mg melatonin, I''m not asleep by 2 AM.
OK, I thought you might have a magic pill cutter. LOL I've done that dust collecting when necessary. I finally got one like this. Since the pill is held in place by the sliding mechanism it hasn't been as messy. The pill doesn't slip and slide either so that makes the halves more equal.
upload_2016-2-8_21-31-2.png

Latest posts

Back