MIA

SHales

They released my brother from the hospital, he is DNR, so once he was stable they sent him home. I need to stay at his apartment, I don't want him to die alone. He has no wifi. I will check in morning and night when I come home to feed my critters.

My sister had the gall to say she didn't think he should be alone. No shit? I told her that she needs to come here on her days off to give me respite and she agreed. We will see if that happens. I hope so, I will need the break. I have clients that need me to complete their taxes, etc and I cannot do it at his apartment. I have a friend that will stay with him on Thursday when I take my mother to Utah for her eye appointment. (I need to do a separate post about macular degeneration and vitamin D.)

Carry on, my lovelies. :058:

PS. My phone is smarter than I am but I will try to get up to speed.

Big hugs. Will be thinking of you and envisioning all the support you need, willingly, graciously arriving.

I hope your sister comes through to give you a break, and that all is peaceful. Hugs

I am sorry you have to go through this. It takes special people like you to bring peace to others.

You will earn more karma points than you could use in several lifetimes for this. Come here to vent when you can, we won't mind.

Sending all the cyber support I can muster. Wish we could do more. Such a hard time and you are such a strong and loving person for being there for him. You will never regret it. (((HUGS)))))

You guys are awesome!! He is doing well. I have Life alert set up for him. I also got them to deliver a recliner that stands him up, I think he needs it. I forgot to tell you that his car was stolen on 1/24/14, one day after his birthday. Anyway, they located the car in Vegas and I will go get it next week once the Ford dealership is done and it is released. My animals all think they are deserted. :cry:

I appreciated all the good wishes, prayers and support! You don't even know how much it means. :grouphugx:

Thank you so much!

You are kind. I'm sorry you are going through this. If you can, just tell sisters and whoever else when they are "on duty". Don't make it optional for them, or you will be ground to a nub before you know what happened. Take care of yourself.

Latest posts

Back