Looking for quality DS surgeon to do my lapband revision to DS...help???

Marian Jordan

Hello

I am seeking qualified surgeon who are experienced with Lapand revision to DS. I live in the Midwest and it seems we are out of really good options here??? please advise?

Hi Marian! Welcome, and glad you found your way here.

I got what I now think may have been an email from you, but put it in my spam folder and then deleted it because I didn't recognize your name (and the subject line of "hello" is like a lot of spam that I get). So please don't' be offended that I didn't reply to you. You can try emailing me again if you like, of we can just converse here, not that you found this site.
Most - maybe all - experienced DS surgeons have experience removing lap bands because so many lap bands end up being removed. Lap band has the highest reoperation rate of any bariatric surgery, partly due to complications, but mainly due to not working. There are no DS surgeons in your state, but there is Dr. Anthone in Omaha, who has an excellent reputation. There is also someone at the Mayo Clinic but I don't know the extent of his experience. Hopefully other people will have good suggestions for you. The bottom line is that you will need to travel, but it will be worth it. Besides, wouldn't you like a vacation from the North Dakota winter??

Latest posts

Back