leaving hospital Ama its BAD!

maybe he shouldn't be doing laparoscopic surgery because he sure beat her up

@KathyF Ya think? Then for him to say he just couldnt get it out so he took it out the other side. She might have faired better opened. My aunt said he had gotten released from St. Lukes way back when because a 29 year old patient of his didn't make it through surgery.

I pray your cousin is safe and all is well. I'm sorry to say but I wouldn't trust Dr S. To ck my BP let alone do surgery. 6 months ago he was trolling OH for band patients, he himself was stating that if a bandster had a problem he would go in, UN-buckle the band then go back later and rebuckle. Seriously? Then he started promoting the sleeve. As a surgeon this man SCARES ME.
http://www.outpatientsurgery.net/su...8-million-for-gastric-banding-death--01-24-11

So sorry she is having to endure this and that you are having to bear the load of getting her in a safe position. I am in shock and awe at what I am seeing and reading!

Charris, the lack of COE isn't the problem here. I wish it was the answer, but it's not. The problem is this surgeon of hers seems highly incompetent and she hopefully will never let him touch her with a ten-foot pole once this hell is over for you guys. Since she is a Medicaid patient, there is bound to be some unit within Arizona's bureaucratic machine to report this horrific situation to. I'd be damned sure to get them all over this situation in a heartbeat. Continue to monitor and record everything you can, including dates and times and summaries of conversations. Don't transport her anywhere yourselves...only by ambulance and make sure it's to a Level 1 trauma center like the others have said. Even if that place isn't a COE. That's actually more of a Medicare designation than anything else anyway.

You are doing AWESOME caring for your cousin and keeping their feet to the fire. Make sure you are taking care of you too. You've got so much you are dealing with regarding your own health plus your pregnant daughter and now your cousin.

Latest posts

Back