Lab results

countryham

I was at my Neurologists office the other day and we talked about me having the switch done and he wanted to run a few blood tests. So I have a few results and I think I need some help.
B12 was 926
Copper was 83
Vit.D was 25
Any recommendations???
Currently taking
centrum 3 a day,Calicun citrate plus magnesium and minerals 1500 mg a day.
Vit D3 30,000 a day, Vit C 1000 mg. Vit A 25,000

Last edited:
I was at my Neurologists office the other day and we talked about me having the switch done and he wanted to run a few blood tests. So I have a few results and I think I need some help.
B12 was 926
Copper was 83
Vit.D was 25
Any recommendations???
Currently taking
centrum 3 a day,Calicun citrate plus magnesium and minerals 1500 mg a day.
Vit D3 30,000 a day, Vit C 1000 mg. Vit A 25,000
B12 is fine.

Assuming normal lab ranges, your D is still in the toilet. Which D are you taking? If this were me, I would switch to the BioTech Dry D3 50,000 and take one every day.

B12 is fine.

Assuming normal lab ranges, your D is still in the toilet. Which D are you taking? If this were me, I would switch to the BioTech Dry D3 50,000 and take one every day.
I am taking BioTech Dry D3 but 30,000 I will bump it up to 50,000 Thank you southernlady.

I am taking BioTech Dry D3 but 30,000 I will bump it up to 50,000 Thank you southernlady.

Are you sure? I know they make 50k IU (you'd need only one per day) and 5k IU (so six a day of those?) and they have a combo D3-K-2, where the D-3 is 10k (so three a day of those.)

Just confirming because the supplement labels are often confusing.

Either way...it may be cheaper to take one 50k daily. (I was taking three but got an injection.)

Are you sure? I know they make 50k IU (you'd need only one per day) and 5k IU (so six a day of those?) and they have a combo D3-K-2, where the D-3 is 10k (so three a day of those.)

Just confirming because the supplement labels are often confusing.

Either way...it may be cheaper to take one 50k daily. (I was taking three but got an injection.)
Yes ma'am. I was taking 6 a day of the 5K IU and have bumped it up to 10 a day now and am ordering the 50K from amazon today so it will be 1 a day of those. I hope this will bring my levels up. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back