Just Recieved My New Approval Letter

LizJ

Crazy Dog Mom!
So, I'm been gone for a bit. House remodeling and volunteer work plus working two jobs. In my mail this morning I have my new approval for surgery and they approved them ALL... Upper tummy, lower tummy, thighs and under arms. I'm floored, to say the least. My surgery is already set for 2/10 not sure what they are doing besides the upper and lower tummy but I'm hoping to get the thighs in with them as well and maybe do the arms in April. Still trying to finish our remodel and move this summer. Any advise?

"... Any advise?"

Yeah... buy a lottery ticket while your luck holds out...what did you ever do to get those approvals?

On a more practical level... rent a recliner if you don't have one. The info session I
attended said the pull on the stomach skin is relieved in the sitting position while healing
My PCP helped a lot. Before I even had my DS he told me to document ever skin problem I had and to call his office for scripts. He helped me keep track of 3 years of skin issues. Then I went to a surgeon who would send in all my paperwork plus his own recommendations.

Latest posts

Back