Introduce yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, the reason there are so few VSGers here is that there is a cult of VSGers over on OH who worship the fatty-hating Cirangle and his acolytes with their green soup and fat-shaming. But many of their worshipers seem to believe they are "role models." Eventually, they will get a clue and join us here. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

In my opinion, the reason there are so few VSGers here is that there is a cult of VSGers over on OH who worship the fatty-hating Cirangle and his acolytes with their green soup and fat-shaming. But many of their worshipers seem to believe they are "role models." Eventually, they will get a clue and join us here. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Which really isn't that much different from the RNY cult that existed when I became active on OH. Bariatric Bad Girls anyone and other freaks of nature? (Although there were some really great people that I liked who aren't around anymore. Such is the life of groups.)

HI ShiftedSanity here ....male 57 living in eastern washington... i am post op DS two weeks...i have been fighting for WLS REVISION for what seems like forever... i have become friends with two of your members that have been helping me for over a year to get past the operation and into the healing and healthy stages of post op...so i look forward to learning, leaning on, and living the DS life.....thanks to you all
Shifty out

Last edited:
hello, Shifted - nice shower cap!

Welcome-Glitters-14.gif

Hi All! I'm Barb, babs71958 on other boards. I'm from the midwest, where men are men and sheep are scared! :rolleyes:
I had RNY in March 2006, never quite made it to "one-derland" but thought I was doing pretty well. Then a job change requiring travel and hotel rooms happened and I gained 80#. DAMN YOU, airline peanuts!!! Anyhoo hoo, I desparately want a revision to DS. I have arthritis in both knees, hip, and a chronic back problem that is getting worse with each pound gained. I need to be able to take NSAIDs and get off the heavy duty pain meds with all of the new restrictions on those. It will have to be self pay because all of the insurance I manage to obtain through various assignments all have a no weight loss surgery clauses. So, until I can get back to work, currently awaiting SSD decision, I will dream about the day I can finally get my life back and have the surgery type that I should have had years ago. Glad to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back