Input on input?

Unsweetened coconut milk....my new favorite thing. Lol
I had never tried until last month. I'm not a milk person...can't stand regular milk unless it's in something but just to drink a glass of milk...yuck.
I always made my protein shakes with water before..,but making them with the coconut milk gives it a nice added flavor.
Ahhh, yes, love coconut milk, and I love that it's not taboo like it used to be!

And tell me my body isn't stubborn...I was 198 when I started the 5 day pre-op liquid diet, 195.6 an hour before surgery and today 187. It's holding on tight to everything I've got! Lol

We’ve talked before about this, but, yeah, I am just like you and hold on to everything, so it will probably happen to me also, HOPEFULLY, (meaning I will finally be a post-op), and I look at it this way. I might not lose the weight real quick, BUT, eventually, it has no choice with this DS, if I don’t eat many carbs which I NEVER do anyway, and the biggest advantage I’m looking forward to, is that I will no longer have to starve everyday like I do now and will be able to eat several small meals a day of protein and some fat etc like eggs and cheese, again, hopefully. If I eat that stuff now, like you, it all gets stored. I think you’re doing great, very happy for you and as all these experts say “STAY OFF THE GD SCALE”.....LOL, easier said than done, I know!

Oh but I bet you will lose it very fast.
I did when I first had the VSG back in 2010.
I knew it would be slower this time around being a revision and that I'm a "lightweight"...albeit an obese lightweight! haha
I try to only weigh once a week or so. Too depressing to do it more than that!
I have a scale that has an app...so when I weigh it tells me weight, body fat percentage, water percentage, and something else...I can't remember and then it shows a barcode which you can scan with the app. That's kind of cool. It says I'm 20% to my goal. I'll take that. lol

BTW...I don't eat a lot of carbs either....every now and then I allowed myself to have a treat...but not often. Most of my carbs come from veggies. I love green veggies.

Do you have a date yet?

Do you have a date yet?

I haven’t had a “date” since Pikes Peak was a prairie and am having about as much luck getting my surgery scheduled as well!! I go in this week on the 18th for my final post 90 day “weigh In” to see if I’ve lost the 14 lbs they wanted and then everything gets submitted to the Ins. With the holidays etc, I would be happy with mid-late Jan, at least that’s what I’m hoping. At this point I am just really starting to worry that something will de-rail it and I won’t get it at all, a LOT of factors involved here that could %^$ it all up. That coupled with not being able to eat, even over Thanksgiving and now Xmas, is really suckin Big Fat Hairy Monkey….whatever’s…lol, as someone here so eloquently put it!!

Latest posts

Back