I'm overwhelmed over here

thanks everyone.

I guess why I am irritated by taking Lovenox is that I have no history of DVT or PE and I am the same BMI I had with my sleeve. As you all know, I research to a fault and know that I can't sit around. I have to get up and move ever hour or even twice an hour. It's what I did with my sleeve and I will do it again. I recover really well, I walk at the hospital religiously. I'm basically a recovery overachiever. LOL. But...I know they don't know that and it is for my protection. And who knows...it may save me from something I don't know about. So, I will suck it up and do it. BUT, if I get my BMI to 49 before surgery, which is possible, you can BET I'm going to ask the doctor is I can skip it. But I am an extremely compliant patient and if I am prescribed it, I will do it.

I had those shots for 7 days after VSG with a 38 BMI. The injection was super dummy proof in that it had a cap around it and just pops once done. I agree with Diana, the annoyance of it is worth preventing complications. You are tough, you can do it.

Latest posts

Back