I'm on my way

Charris

Now an angel
I went to the neurologist today for my neck and back. He said my neck is healing good and it should be completely healed in 3 weeks. He said I don't have to wear the Brace anymore except when i go out. I told him Thanks but no thanks. He said he figured as much since the lab had to call him when I had my x ray because I wouldn't take the Brace off. If they thought I was a pain in the azz then, they really thought I was one when they told me to move my neck this way and that way and I wouldn't He said as hot as it will be in 3 weeks you'll be begging to take the brace off. I wasn't playing around with possibly being paralyzed. I'll just keep my little Brace on thanks.

He said that disc in my back will heal on their on. I can't remember what the name of the fractures are call but he said they will heal without surgery or anything.

2 body parts down and 6 more to heal. Lol

Good luck ! One thing to remember though, the more you rely on the brace the more your body will "need" it. Gotta take it off so the muscles start working again. Just .02 from a guy who has screwed up most every joint. Hope you feel 100% soon

I agree with chevtow ^^^ BUT also start slow. While you are in the shower, and 30 mins here and there 2-3 times a day to start...making it longer by 10 mins each time. (I wore a back brace for 12 weeks).

Latest posts

Back