I'm Exhausted!

Charris

Now an angel
Hey everyone. I am literaly exhausted and tired ALL the time. When I get home from work at 6pm I play with the baby for 15 -30 minutes and I am dead to the world by 7pm. I sleep without interruption until 5am. I get up go the bathroom and back to sleep until 8 am. Every day I am get a minimum of 12 hours sleep. Before the DS I never got more than 5 hours and I was not this tired. Im thinking that something in my vitamin or blood work must be off. I know before when my B12 was extremly low and iron was extremly low I was tired. Which of the other vitamins if deficient in will make you extremly tired? Do you think if i let Dr. K know he will give me a lab order to be tested? Im not even 6 months yet, so it that too early for the full blood work up?

Also I just had a mini work up for my health insurance and they say that my good cholestrol is terrible. My total cholestrol was less than 100 and my good cholestrol is 28. How do I get my good cholestrol up? It would not give a ratio because the numbers were so low. Im still obese with a BMI of 35.3 LOL.

Charris- when is the last time you had bloodwork done? I'm sure if you mentioned this to dr K or your PCP you can get it ordered.

To up good cholesterol, I believe olives & olive oil, nuts, fish and definitely avocados as Ben said.

Charris- when is the last time you had bloodwork done? I'm sure if you mentioned this to dr K or your PCP you can get it ordered.

To up good cholesterol, I believe olives & olive oil, nuts, fish and definitely avocados as Ben said.

I had blood work like when I was 2 months post op so the doctor could try to find out what was wrong with me when i was having all those problems

For the cholesterol....exercise. might help fatigue too.

Did you have a preop iron panel? Also, why still a feeding tube?
Exercise will bring your cholestrol up? I joined the YMCA so that I can help my daughter loose the baby fat so she can model again. We just havent started yet.

Im not sure if i had a preop blood panel but I am sure i did. I went and the took like 10 tubes of blood. They had to give me a horse shot of vitamin D before surgery and also 6 weeks after surgery because it was still very low. Of course I was anemic. Then in the hospital after surgery I had 2 blood transfusions. I no longer have the feeding tube. The feeding tube came out about 6 weeks.

Yes. Just call and tell them you are tired and need labs. Especially, your ferritin. You might be in line for iron infusions, dear. What are you taking orally for iron? Are you on sublingual B12? Being that tired is not normal, there is a reason. Don't put this off, call tomorrow.

I was taking B12 shots once a week, I havent taken one in 2 weeks but I thought with the DS that b12 is not one of the main things that become deficient. Iron Im at work and dont really know what it is but what ever vita lady suggusted as an Iron Option thats what I take.

I just sent dr K an email to see if i can get labs. My doctor was saying the last time i seen her i didnt need b12. The first opening they have is 3 weeks away.

The trick is liberal salt and pepper. Sometimes I go with garlic salt on it too

Yes my health coach just told me to eat avocados or nuts and use canola oil or peanut oil. Plus she said exactly what
@En told me that exercise will also bring good cholesterol up. So she was good until she told me to stay away from meat and cheese. So I remember someone said just nod and smile. She said that only have meat once a week.

Latest posts

Back