I made it! Hi from WA :)

BebeZed

Hi everyone! I am from western Washington and I am glad to have found you all! I'll be having a lap band to DS revision on October 3 so it's about all I can think about right now. I am sure I will be interacting a lot so it'll be great to meet everyone :)

Hi and welcome BebeZed, glad you found us! I am a recent crapband to DS revision myself. Where are you having surgery and who is doing it?

Hello and welcome! Good luck w your revision. I visited Seattle for the first time this summer and loved it! Your state is beautiful!

To those who asked, I'm a self pay so it's off to Mexico I go to see Dr. Ungson. I took my daughter with me when I was banded but since I'll be in the hospital the entire time except for the first night, I'm going by myself. I'm a bit worried about making the trip back alone but I have an under-seat roller bag and I am going to pack super light - I'm not even going to bring my laptop (I'll take my tablet instead). This should be interesting...

Hi and welcome, BebeZed. I'm looking forward to reading about your journey!

Hi and welcome! Glad to see you here. Your date is almost here, and it sounds like you have all your plans in place. Stick with us, ask questions if you need to, and your DS will be done before you know it.

Hi everyone! I am from western Washington and I am glad to have found you all! I'll be having a lap band to DS revision on October 3 so it's about all I can think about right now. I am sure I will be interacting a lot so it'll be great to meet everyone :)
Added it to our calendar.

I am sure you're going to do great! We will all be thinking of you on the third. Good luck, keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back