I came close to being obstructed

Walter Albert

Dr anthone determined when he opened me up that my hernia was entwined around my extra long bowel. Not the simple exterior hernia that was presented. I luck out.

I'm not sure what you mean - a hernia is an abnormal opening or gap in tissue - it can't be "entwined" around anything. I'm guessing you mean there was intestine protruding into the hernia space.

Dr A explained it as a hernia "sac" he had a technical term that herniated the interior abdominal wall. I suppose it was filled with that layer of of fat that insulates the two layers. So I had a double hernia?

Just a painless avocado pouch of fat on my abdomen. On the exterior that is. Several sturgeons both plastic and general said fix it when convient. What Dr Anthone found was quite different.

I had to laugh, too, just for the halibut.

whatever happened in there I hope it is now taken care of & will not bother you any more.

I have had two repaired. Those and diarrhea are the only side effects from my DS . Well and my vita levels were low. But working on that now which has helped my bathroom trips along with diet.
Glad you are recovering.

Latest posts

Back