I Am Scheduled: Updated

Scott, I'm glad you were able to be scheduled so soon after all the frustrating delays. I am hopeful that repairing the hernia, and fixing anything else Dr.K finds, will make a difference for you.

Yeah! Hopefully this will be the fix and being nervous is normal but on the flip side you have one of the best (in my biased opinion - The BEST!) surgeon you could ask for! Good luck and hopefully a speedy recovery!

Yeah! Hopefully this will be the fix and being nervous is normal but on the flip side you have one of the best (in my biased opinion - The BEST!) surgeon you could ask for! Good luck and hopefully a speedy recovery!
Thanks

and ha! no need to convince me. He is the best in more ways than one. Surgically and medically he is incredible, bed side manner is incredible, patient follow up and dedication is just unparalleled. As soon as we got final insurance approval he and Kristina moved things around to get me in this coming Tuesday so we didn't have to wait until mid June. Pretty much less than a week notice.

Thanks

and ha! no need to convince me. He is the best in more ways than one. Surgically and medically he is incredible, bed side manner is incredible, patient follow up and dedication is just unparalleled. As soon as we got final insurance approval he and Kristina moved things around to get me in this coming Tuesday so we didn't have to wait until mid June. Pretty much less than a week notice.
Mine was the same way we fought the insurance battle for a while and we were fighting an deadline of my insurance changing so once we had the approval they got me scheduled in less than a week.

Yep they scheduled my son within a week, then my revision the same way. They are just the best.

Btw I just got two emails from doc about ten minutes ago

Yep they scheduled my son within a week, then my revision the same way. They are just the best.

Btw I just got two emails from doc about ten minutes ago
Yeah! My j tube fell out about a week ago - a week or so before it was supposed to come out. I was a little freaked. Of corse it happened at about 9:30 at night... I text him and he called me immediately. Can't beat that!

Yeah! My j tube fell out about a week ago - a week or so before it was supposed to come out. I was a little freaked. Of corse it happened at about 9:30 at night... I text him and he called me immediately. Can't beat that!
I didn't have a j tube and would not have wanted one. My stomach wasn't touched on my revision so eating was no issue for me, but I empathize with those of you who have to have the tube. I am not looking forward to the drains from this surgery.

You are in my prayers my friend. Here's wishing that the next big money you spend is on a cruise!
Thanks Honey! Can my next big ticket item be that house with Ocean View in Malibu? :p

Thanks to all of you!

Latest posts

Back