I Am Scheduled: Updated

I actually just came from Ara's. Lets just say that antibiotics caused some issues last night and when showering to clean up i noticed the bulge was still there. I wanted to talk about antibiotics and the bulge. He told me the bulge is the old skin which will attach to the mesh eventually and flatten out. I had a roll of stuff that fell out from under the binder when in the hospital. This is to go over the old hernia area under the binder and this pressure helps to keep the muscle in that area in contact with the mesh to keep a seroma from forming and to encourage the adhesion to the mesh.

He said i look much, much better than I did the day after surgery in the hospital

Btw I am down a pound already according to their scale even with all the hospital fluids, so I am probably going to be a good 5-7 pounds down at least from this surgery and recovery
Oh, I can only imagine what was running through your mind when you caught a look at that bulge! And after the antibiotic mess too, poor guy. I'm glad Dr. K was able to see you and that he thought nothing was amiss. Hang in there.

Latest posts

Back