I am catecholamie's angel

Good to see you posting! I hope you are feeling better, and up and around soon. Those first few days are pretty rough, but it gets better fast.

The pain eases a bit each day , by day four I was just uncomfortable but not in pain like the first couple of days. Hang in there it does get better.

Right there with you sister! It just sucks for a while. Make them treat your symptoms! They can tweak things to help you feel better. I was pretty good on the first whole day home then felt pretty crappy for a couple of days. I am feeling better today. I think it is just going to be up and down for a while. We can do this though!

Was released today. Feeling pretty rough. I can tell fluids are going to be a struggle even though he gave me a bigger sleeve. I assume it's just swollen. Yesterday, my blood sugar dropped to 50 so they gave me glucose and told me to be drinking something with carbs like diluted juice or g2

Glad your doing good and are home.
Once the swelling goes down, you will be able to tolerate more fluid at a time. I can do 8oz in 10min or so.

Glad you posted! The first several days were horrible for me too! Thought it wouldn't get better but it did! Hang in there....rest, sip, walk and rest some more! Cry if you need...you WILL get through this! Getting home made a big difference for me!

Latest posts

Back