Howdy~

lolub

Hi all. I'm Joyce, lover of the beach and sunsets and green scenery. I'm a SAHM to 3 awesome girls and 17 yrs married to my forever guy. I'll be getting DS on Oct 29th, 2021. I'm so excited! I was wondering if you anybody has any recommendations or things they wish they had known, done or bought to be better prepared for DS surgery and recovery?
TIA!

Welcome lolub
Just read everything you can here. We’ve pretty much covered everything. Who’s your surgeon? Do you know what your common channel will be?

Hi Joyce!

there is a lot of info here and I think it's an easy board to use. at least compared to some others I can think of! well, goodreads for sure, I love the people I "know" there but such a clunky old forum.

generally, the more we know about you the better, and ask more specific questions if you can.
I was wondering if you anybody has any recommendations or things they wish they had known, done or bought to be better prepared for DS surgery and recovery?

what have you bought/done so far to prepare?

:welcomeboard:

Hi and welcome lolub! The one unexpected thing I found helpful post surgery was my kitchen stepladder - used it to help get in and out of bed.

Latest posts

Back