Hope I am posting this in the right spot!

newwomanin2015

So, a miracle last Friday, after 5 and a half weeks of no weight loss, got on the scale and 6 pounds gone! Yay!!!!!

Remind me next time this happens to breathe and that this stupid body might decide to stall for 5 weeks, but, that doesn't necessarily mean that the losing is over. I will remind others that experience it as well. Three month check up is tomorrow so am feeling more positive for that now!

So, a miracle last Friday, after 5 and a half weeks of no weight loss, got on the scale and 6 pounds gone! Yay!!!!!

Remind me next time this happens to breathe and that this stupid body might decide to stall for 5 weeks, but, that doesn't necessarily mean that the losing is over. I will remind others that experience it as well. Three month check up is tomorrow so am feeling more positive for that now!
Stalls happen...that's why the mantra around here is to stay OFF the scale, LOL.

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I knew it would happen! Ive had MANY of those stalls, even 1 or 2 a month, I can feel them and I retain water for my body to convert the fat. You are learning to not worry about it and just listen to your body. So happy for you!

Stalls happen...that's why the mantra around here is to stay OFF the scale, LOL.

I am looking forward to the day when weeks will go by (maybe even months?) without feeling the need mentally to get on the scale! Feel like it needs to be checked once a week to keep an eye on it! It is so quick when I gain that so much damage can be done in so little time. Am trying to trust that this is going to work, but, have all those ultimate failed attempts in my head. I am working on truting the DS and my body!

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I knew it would happen! Ive had MANY of those stalls, even 1 or 2 a month, I can feel them and I retain water for my body to convert the fat. You are learning to not worry about it and just listen to your body. So happy for you!

Aaaaaahhhh! One or two a month?!? Yikes! Had one before, but, it only lasted a week. This 5 weeks was scary, especially when am still nervous about whether it is going to work. I was thinking, did I just spend our family's money for nothing? So glad to have been wrong!

@newwomanin2015 I am catching up on posts and reading this I had to chuckle. I am in my 3rd week of a stall and boy is it f'ing with my head. Now, when it is your stall I can say things like 1. you've lost so much weight is such a little time, 2. Your body is adjusting to your new guts and it needs time to reset, 3. stay off the scale, 4. You just finished a 12 day round of steroids - oh no, wait that was me...

you get the picture. Thanks for the reminder that this too will pass and my DS will take care of it.

but shit, i am still worried I am not doing it right! Man, my head is way sicker than the rest of me.

@newwomanin2015 I am catching up on posts and reading this I had to chuckle. I am in my 3rd week of a stall and boy is it f'ing with my head. Now, when it is your stall I can say things like 1. you've lost so much weight is such a little time, 2. Your body is adjusting to your new guts and it needs time to reset, 3. stay off the scale, 4. You just finished a 12 day round of steroids - oh no, wait that was me...

you get the picture. Thanks for the reminder that this too will pass and my DS will take care of it.

but shit, i am still worried I am not doing it right! Man, my head is way sicker than the rest of me.

HaHaHa! I feel you, man, as my daughter would say! Have had waaaay too many times that body has suddenly stopped losing and am trying to trust it and the DS. But,you're right,my head is the hardest part to get around! Need to keep track of all the stalls at the different times so it can be remembered for the next time this happens. Also, need to add to your advice up there: 4. Don't compare yourself with others! Thinking, well this one had lost 90 by this point, why is mine so slow when there is so much to lose?!?

12 days of steroids have got to take a toll, so, sorry about that! Hope you have a loss soon and hang in there, I'm sure you're doing it right!

Latest posts

Back