Hi folks!

Probably a few, but I don't remember anyone's OH names anymore ... Ms. CalCuLator (??) is Spiky Bugger here, named by Kirmy from Scotland, who you probably also know. And others. Poke around a bit. And welcome!

Thanks Diana I'll do that. Sort of miss talking to newly DS'ed people about what comes next and why no carbs are good carbs..

Well there are plenty of newbies here, but I think you'll get a lot of pushback on "no carbs are good carbs" here. Oh yeah - Patty L. is Munchkin.

Kerry! I'm so happy to see you here! I'm the same Larra that was on OH. We see new folks all the time here, and even us old timers can still learn from each other. You'll be a great asset here.

Kerry! I'm so happy to see you here! I'm the same Larra that was on OH. We see new folks all the time here, and even us old timers can still learn from each other. You'll be a great asset here.

Hi Laura! Wow! Long time since we've had any contact, I hope all is well with you and yours!

Long time, but I've thought of you over the years and wondered where you disappeared to, and hoped that you were doing well. I'm very happy to see you here.

Thanks! It's good to be seen! No clue about retirement, still working 50+ hours a week running my company; wait or it's running me? Yes I am still flying too!
Good for you! Are you still in St. George? Such a pretty place. I moved just down the road to Las Vegas so I am sort of in your neighborhood.

Good for you! Are you still in St. George? Such a pretty place. I moved just down the road to Las Vegas so I am sort of in your neighborhood.

Yes still here in St George well actually Santa Clara right next to St George. I come to Vegas on occasion

Latest posts

Back