Hi all! I am looking for a stateside DS surgeon

@A Dixon have you considered starting a crowd-funding campaign to ask your friends/family/associates to help you fund your surgery? I teach a public writing course at my university. Currently, my students are using crowd-funding campaigns to raise money for non-profits, outreach programs, and student organizations. They've raised over $4000 in my three classes in just a few weeks and they're not actually trying that hard. If you decide you can use some advice on how to create a crowd-funding campaign, let me know and I'll be happy to help you. Here's the thing: You do not have to tell everyone your business when you post a funding campaign request. You can just ask them to help you get the money you need for an upcoming surgery. I'm sorry that whoever was going to help you decided that they should be allowed to dictate where you get your surgery and refused to help you get to a great surgeon because he's in Mexicali. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there to ask others for support. You might be amazed at how generous people can be when they know they are really helping you. Hugs--you WILL get there!

@A Dixon have you considered starting a crowd-funding campaign to ask your friends/family/associates to help you fund your surgery? I teach a public writing course at my university. Currently, my students are using crowd-funding campaigns to raise money for non-profits, outreach programs, and student organizations. They've raised over $4000 in my three classes in just a few weeks and they're not actually trying that hard. If you decide you can use some advice on how to create a crowd-funding campaign, let me know and I'll be happy to help you. Here's the thing: You do not have to tell everyone your business when you post a funding campaign request. You can just ask them to help you get the money you need for an upcoming surgery. I'm sorry that whoever was going to help you decided that they should be allowed to dictate where you get your surgery and refused to help you get to a great surgeon because he's in Mexicali. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there to ask others for support. You might be amazed at how generous people can be when they know they are really helping you. Hugs--you WILL get there!
Thanks so much! That is an idea to consider! Where I am now is trying to get a loan. I an currently unemployed, so I will need a co-signer due to lack of income. Plan to ask my brother sometime this week. Fingers crossed! I do feel as if I am running out of options...

Dr Gagner in Montreal was US$14K, which made it a pretty easy decision for me.
That's a reasonable number! ... Where I am now is trying to get a loan. I am currently unemployed, so I will need a co-signer due to lack of documentable income. Plan to ask my brother sometime this week. Fingers crossed! I do feel as if I am running out of options...

How about if you invite your support person to read the threads about Dr. Esquerra here? There are some very well-spoken people on those messages, whose posts may be more persuasive than your pleas.

I think @harrietvane 's suggestion of Dr. Gagner was great. How could anyone object to Canada??

PS I lived in Montreal for several years, a lifetime ago. It is a beautiful, friendly, modern city with medical care every bit as good as the USA and better than a lot of places.

Latest posts

Back