Hey y'all!

Jshereetaylor

Hey y'all!
I am currently sitting in the airport awaiting my flight. I will be getting switched tomorrow. I am converting from sleeve. I will be using dr esquerra.
I was not nervous at all with my sleeve, but I will admit I am a little nervous this time.
Anyway, wish me luck!

Good luck! You will do great. I was in your spot 2 weeks ago and was terrified!! But it went better than I thought. Just make sure you get up and walk the same day, and continue to walk each day. It really helped me. I'll be anxious to hear how everything goes for you.

Hi and welcome. Hope everything goes great today and that you have a speedy recovery!

Look at the posts here under "HELP!" @Munchkin

Wilhelmy is general surgeon at Alameter Hospital, does VSGs and assists Esquerra in OR when he does DS. He's a nice guy -- I remember him -- but I have no knowledge of anyone here saying he has done a DS on them, much less adding the switch to an existing VSG. Not saying he isn't capable, just that no one here has reported him being their DS surgeon. The small group of surgeons at Mexicali Bariatric Center all seem to turn out in OR to assist for DS so each one has assisted in countless DS with Esquerra and his predecessors. (Esquerra, as did Ungson and the late Aceves, only flies in to town to perform the DS 2 days a week then flies back out and other surgeons manage day to day care.) I don't know what the real story is as I thought Esquerra was *the* DS surgeon. In any event, she is probably in surgery now and all will be well.

Hello all. Thank you for thinking of me. I did have my switch performed. They told me my sleeve was good, but I had extremely long intestines. So they said that would be why I gained back. Wilhelmy does do the DS. I am unsure he is not advertised as much. I think (remember, I am doped up) that he has 18 years.
The mix up was probably my fault My original date was going to be in June. But we have 2 other employees that are quitting/transferring or were promised those dates as well. So I upped my date while I still have coverage at work . At any rate, when I did this I asked if they had any earlier dates? I should have added with the same surgeon, but I did not.
I do not regret having this done. Dr wilhelmy was very nice and I felt as though he knew what he was doing. The whole team goes in together. So, they assured me and made feel comfort like everything was going to ok.
Yes, of course I am having a little discomfort at the moment, but..,
This too shall pass
Thanks everyone. You would be amazed just knowing that someone thought of me makes me feel special! I appreciate it.
Good night and sweet dreams!

Good for you! Now when you wake, walk and sip, walk and sip, walk and sip. (Or sip as soon as you are allowed.)

Hello all. Thank you for thinking of me. I did have my switch performed. They told me my sleeve was good, but I had extremely long intestines. So they said that would be why I gained back. Wilhelmy does do the DS. I am unsure he is not advertised as much. I think (remember, I am doped up) that he has 18 years.
The mix up was probably my fault My original date was going to be in June. But we have 2 other employees that are quitting/transferring or were promised those dates as well. So I upped my date while I still have coverage at work . At any rate, when I did this I asked if they had any earlier dates? I should have added with the same surgeon, but I did not.
I do not regret having this done. Dr wilhelmy was very nice and I felt as though he knew what he was doing. The whole team goes in together. So, they assured me and made feel comfort like everything was going to ok.
Yes, of course I am having a little discomfort at the moment, but..,
This too shall pass
Thanks everyone. You would be amazed just knowing that someone thought of me makes me feel special! I appreciate it.
Good night and sweet dreams!

congratulations welcome to the dark side

Latest posts

Back