Hey y'all!

Congratulations! So glad it all worked out well. Now you can start the benefits of the operation 2 months earlier than you had planned, so it's all to the good.

Congratulations! I'm very happy to hear all is well! It's great to know there's a another good DS man along with Dr. Esquerra. You stayed so calm with it all!

The blue dye they make you drink is EVIL! It will be coming before long!

She may not get the blue dye since she already had the sleeve. But if they do bring it, put the straw far back on your tongue -- keep it away from your teeth. It turns EVERYTHING deep blue which lasts for many days. I was peeing blue for nearly a week which stains anything it dribbles on.

I was peeing blue all day yesterday, the day of surgery.They will do a leak test in the morning. Then I believe i can finally some ice or water!

She may not get the blue dye since she already had the sleeve. But if they do bring it, put the straw far back on your tongue -- keep it away from your teeth. It turns EVERYTHING deep blue which lasts for many days. I was peeing blue for nearly a week which stains anything it dribbles on.
Oh, duh, I didn't think of that! That was the nastiest, most bitter drink I've had in my entire life!

Latest posts

Back