HELP!!! distal RNY or DS

I had to comment on that post...that whole scoot on back to the DS board comment pissed me off. Who does she think she is?
Is Airbender a member here?

Star!!!! you are a member here?? :ROFLMAO: I sent you a PM along with 3 others on OH to come over here,:oops::rolleyes: boy I feel like a baboons ass, na that is chilipepper:ROFLMAO::laugh:. Well I blocked her so I cant see what she wrote, and I don't give a crap either, :poop: but I did see what you wrote. I am not usually on the revision board but I noticed some people post vsg to ds so I headed over there and BAMM!!!! that post was just hot fuckin fantastic, ya I had to reply. I read that post so many times thinking Rod Serling was gonna jump the fuck out, I was in an episode of the twilight zone, new years marathon.

I did see her comment on a post on the DS board to someone who is going to be traveling alone to have surgery with Dr. K.
And now Chilipepper is trolling the DS board and commenting to newbies over there?

Oh I didn't see this one, seriously? that is a good one. This forum, BF is fast moving and busy, you guys see it all !!! What a jackass, sooo hypocrite fit her perfectly,:rolleyes: talking to her is like trying to fucking nail jello to a tree. ahhh to be so very wrapped up in your own denial. :banghead:

I had, a distal rny. I HAD TO have a revision to DS. I initially lost all the weight I wanted from 352 to 118. Worked like a dog to get there. I started regaining about 6 years out. I could not eat solids. My pouch never stretched out like it was supposed to so I ate high calorie slider food. I also became diabetic once again. Which I had known about the DS in 2000. I don't care if i knew and hated the person who created the surgery I would go with the life time surgery.

Latest posts

Back