Hello!

Julie R

I signed up here when I was pre-op in early 2014, and promptly forgot about this site. LOL I've mostly been over on FB in a couple of private groups.

So I don't remember my login, so I just signed up again. I'm sure I know a few of you from FB.

Also:
I'm looking for a new PCP. We lost our employer-based insurance on July 1 after my husband, a teacher, was laid off in June. We wrangled our way through Covered California and now have Medi-Cal. My old PCP was, well, old (in her 80s), and even though she was also a hematologist, she would not send me for an iron infusion even though my iron has steadily trended downward even on 10mg of Proferrin Heme Iron 2xper day. So....if you know anyone in the High Desert (Victorville / Palmdale / Apple Valley / Rancho Cucamonga / San Bernardino) folks, if you know of a DS friendly PCP who takes Medi-Cal (it's finally straightened out), and a hematologist I would appreciate it. Thank you!

Julie

I signed up here when I was pre-op in early 2014, and promptly forgot about this site. LOL I've mostly been over on FB in a couple of private groups.

So I don't remember my login, so I just signed up again. I'm sure I know a few of you from FB.

Also:
I'm looking for a new PCP. We lost our employer-based insurance on July 1 after my husband, a teacher, was laid off in June. We wrangled our way through Covered California and now have Medi-Cal. My old PCP was, well, old (in her 80s), and even though she was also a hematologist, she would not send me for an iron infusion even though my iron has steadily trended downward even on 10mg of Proferrin Heme Iron 2xper day. So....if you know anyone in the High Desert (Victorville / Palmdale / Apple Valley / Rancho Cucamonga / San Bernardino) folks, if you know of a DS friendly PCP who takes Medi-Cal (it's finally straightened out), and a hematologist I would appreciate it. Thank you!

Julie
Welcome back Julie! Diana might know of one in Cal. I'm sure you'll find a good one soon.
:thumbup:

Latest posts

Back