hello from sara

sara

hello everyone my name is sara and I have convinced my dr to do the ds just Thursday. I had been approved for rny, but after research decided ds was for me. now I must be approved for this through insurance. I also still need my pulmonary function test. I am looking forward to getting advice from all of you. I'm concerned about the the cardio test hope that report gets in soon. thanks again for sharing sara

Hello and welcome Sara. Congratulations on getting approved. I hope it all goes well for you.

Welcome @sara

Your profile says you are a revision? Revision from what? I hope the VSG (sleeve) as the DS is the normal step for that particular revision. I am glad you chose the DS.

Hey, you found us! Welcome! Lots of great info and great people here, read all you can.

Welcome and congrats. Where are you in Ohio? (I'm in Ohio too) Who would be doing the surgery?

Hello and welcome!
Welcome @sara

Your profile says you are a revision? Revision from what? I hope the VSG (sleeve) as the DS is the normal step for that particular revision. I am glad you chose the DS.
hello yes I had the sleeve and was going to have the the rny but after reading all your comments I went back and he agreed with me about the ds. Thanks for my welcome stay in touch

Latest posts

Back