Guess who just got the hospital?

Charris

Now an angel
Monday I was driving to work my stomach started hurting so bad I was crying. I went to the hospital like good Doobie. I had an infection in my stomach. So the kept me and gave antibiotics for 2 days. They sent me home with 2 prescriptions, Levaquin and Flagyl. But I'm out today. I gained 15 pounds in there. Lol

Sorry to hear that C but glad you are on the mend and got that knocked down.

Oh no! Feel better, C! Wishing you a quick recovery. Time to stock up on probiotics for when you are done with the antibiotics!

Yikes, glad it was identifies and treated pronto! I'm geussing you had IV with saline? That's and easy 15lbs of water retention.

Yes @bearmom the funny this is it went to my batwings. It used to just saggy skin now the are filled to the brim. I thinks it's because they infiltrated and they were in their awhile before they pulled them out

You know many people HAVE ASKED ME I bet you regret having that surgery done. I thought that during my first illness but now I have to say nope. Like En says not everything is ds related anyone can get an infection anywhere at anytime

Latest posts

Back