GRAPHIC PICTURE WARNING: View at your own discretion

DSRIGGS

Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon
This is a picture Dr K took of the big freaking hernia he repaired.

11934982_10205319635973498_6014067784238910249_n.jpg

You could have found yourself in big trouble with that defect, in addition to the general misery it was already causing you. I'm so very glad you decided to have surgery and get everything fixed. I know that was a tough decision for you, but you already have proof that you made a good decision.

You could have found yourself in big trouble with that defect, in addition to the general misery it was already causing you. I'm so very glad you decided to have surgery and get everything fixed. I know that was a tough decision for you, but you already have proof that you made a good decision.
No doubt Larra. That is why my decision was instantly made when Dr Marshall told me (after losing so much weight so quickly) that I should wait 30 days and come back to see him because my labs were "like the poster boy for the DS". Excuse me Doc? I was taking around 360,000 units of creon a day and my Tot Protein was out of range, my D was barely in range, my K was completely out of range.....sorry but that was negligence on his part and yes, this defect could have caused huge issues.

I am very upset with the level of care he provided and knew instantly that I needed to get to Dr K ASAP. Those were actually Dr K's words. You need revised as soon as possible.

Glad it has been repaired. With a hole that size, you were practically a human doughnut. Hope you are recovering well and feel good!

Latest posts

Back