Good news

Charris

Now an angel
Dr. k got my blood work back and it was positive for H-pylori. From the very beginning I kept saying that what I was going though feels just like when I had H-pylori for years and kept being misdiagnosed.

I am glad you got a diagnosis and can now focus on getting that resolved.

Sad thing is I have been hospitalized 3 separate occasions for having severe diarrhea thee last time in Cali I told the doctor my stomach feels like it did when I was misdiagnosed with reflux and actually had H-pylori for years!

Thanks everyone knowing what the problem is, is the majority of the battle.

He tested my stool and did the breath test. I will review your link. After I had it in 1997 when dr. Checked after treatment she said it was negative.

I should have known he'd be so thorough. If the other tests are positive, I'd say that's a real positive and not a false positive. But he's the boss.

Thanks Larra for the information. I also gave 12 Tubes of blood I'm not sure if he checked blood also. It took 4 different trips to the lab. I'm so glad I got a port now. Dr was like we don't usually have picc lines blow that frequently. Had 4 blow in 2 days. I ended up with a blood clot in each arm.

Latest posts

Back