Getting noticed

ampt

WWBD? What would bacon do?
Hi all. I have not posted in while...
  • I'm down 67 pounds at nearly 4 months post-op! *FIST PUMP*:thumbsup:
  • I have been getting over 100 grams of protein a day and less than 50 grams of carbs a day.
  • Averaging about 3 pounds weight loss per week.
  • No extra exercise besides the usual running after the kids, and being on my feet at work.
  • Gaining better range of motion, I can nearly cross my legs when I sit, comfortably!!
  • I can still only wear either my wedding band or engagement ring, but not usually at the same time (except ONCE last weekend!!). :D
  • I am into my "skinny" pants (down to size 20 from a SNUG 24), and my XXL shirts are looking big
  • I am losing a scary amount of hair, but since I have a crap ton of hair, my DH says he can't even tell (I cry when I take my showers). :cry:
  • OMG! On Monday, I was pulled aside by two different people, one at work, one at my daughter's school, and asked if I was losing weight because I looked great! Why, YES! THANK YOU! They were people that I see everyday!! :laugh: It was wonderful!! Going to see a bunch of family members this weekend that I haven't seen since June. Hopefully, the compliments will continue!!
Just keep swimming!! :ROFLMAO:

Just wait until someone you've known for years (but haven't seen for a few months) introduces themselves to you. That'll blow your socks off.

The hair doesn't seem to noticeable, except to me. My pony tails are not as hefty, and my buns smaller. Seems to be a uniform thinning throughout. It just freaks me out. I did have a TON of hair, so hopefully, it will slow down soon.

Wonderful progress!!! Stay focused on hydration, protein and vitamins! As to the hair, probably a cut will be needed, but it should come back to normal over time. Just a temporary blip. Plus a new style will probably complement your thinning face! :)

Latest posts

Back