Frustrated

Jules02

It seems like forever since I started my journey, and the closer I get to having surgery, the more obstacles come in my way. I followed the advice of the vets, thanks @DianaCox and finally got approved for surgery in December. Before surgery, I had to have a tumor removed - it was marginal, so therefore good. So my new date is March, but instead of preparing for my long awaited ds, I am preparing for back surgery. I know that this will all work out, but I just feel like kicking rocks - which is pointless.

At least the tumor wasn't malignant. And I have had two back surgeries. First one was the second worst surgery I ever had and my longest recovery. In 2006, they fused the L4/L5/S1. I was in a back brace for 12 weeks. Then 18 months ago, I had another back surgery, L3 had decided to head south so it got fixed and fused to the others. I was only in the hospital overnight and healed very quickly. Remember the BLAT. NO Bending, Lifting, Arching, or Twisting. I was sidelined from driving for 3 months (twisting to look behind you).

BTW, to tag someone, use the @ symbol and then start typing their user name WITH no space. I fixed the one where you tagged Diana. Tagging allows them to know they need to check a specific post.

sorry to hear about the back surgery, I hope it goes well. it's very frustrating waiting for your DS when you know what you want and are ready to get it done.

Thanks @southernlady. I hear you loud and clear, it could be much worse. I have use this time to get my notes and self more organized, at least to keep focused and positive. I was just so ready...you know?

Latest posts

Back