Found a new trick for kidney stoners

Could someone post a picture of these miracle devices? Then I'll do a Google search to find one. Thanks.

Just google "Rube Goldberg" and then hit "images."

If someone accuses you of suggesting a Rube Goldberg solution to a problem, the implication is that there might have been a simpler solution...lol

Unless, of course, you meant the vibrators...in which case...never mind.

Ok, ok….just remember….you asked for it. Here is my “Wyle Coyote’d…”Rube Goldberged”… self-massaging, self-masticating Dr.Kavorkian Vibrating Electric Massage Chair.

It is adjustable from lumbar to shoulder, just remove said blue bungee cord and reposition the massager on the proper screw for the height you need.:D

I could easily just come up with a locking mechanism that attaches to any chair much like those clip on bike racks and maybe even “Market it”….LOL, but…what the hey, this works great for me. and, just to clarify, @bearmom , I don't have kidney stones that I know of, so, not sure about working for that? I got this for my bad lumbar, scoliosis etc.

The massager itself is called the “Jeanie Rub” and is what the massage people at my chiropractors office use, around $165 on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Jeanie-Rub-Massager-Variable-PRO-3401/dp/B00L9IEF1M

Chair sold separately….:D

Attachments

• IMG_0758.JPG
    IMG_0758.JPG
    300.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0757.JPG
    IMG_0757.JPG
    447.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0759.JPG
    IMG_0759.JPG
    401.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0760.JPG
    IMG_0760.JPG
    435.4 KB · Views: 11
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

If someone accuses you of suggesting a Rube Goldberg solution to a problem, the implication is that there might have been a simpler solution...lol

Get your mind out of the gutter @Spiky Bugger ..:D:D:D:D:D

Not as elaborate as most Rube Goldberg stuff, but this is the general idea. Can't find a vibrating chair, but scared to look too deeply for that.

T_final.0.jpg

Get your mind out of the gutter @Spiky Bugger ..:D:D:D:D:D

Mind in gutter? Really! What an insult!

Moving right along...on this sentence...

shoulder, just remove said blue bungee cord and reposition the massager on the proper screw for the height you need.:D

...did you transpose the words "screw" and "height?" Wouldn't it read more clearly if they traded places?

I'm not sure what useful activity that doggie is doing in the diagram, but if I could harness my 90 lb moose of a dog to do something constructive with her tail energy I could rule the world.

And all of you, get those minds out of the gutter before you descend into the sewer system.

I thought you all were talking about this wand vibrator http://www.amazon.com/VIBRATEX-HV-260-Magic-Wand-Massager/dp/B00005M1WE not one that looks like a belt sander.

Never thought of it like that, but it DOES look like a belt sander...lol....BUT...it is awesome and covers a lot of territory quick and I just move my back around on it and vary the pressure and speed and it does great. I had to come up with something because the damn thing ways a ton and my Wife wont use it on me...BUT...she sure does want me to use it on her back all the time.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Yeah, I meant the vibrator. I'm old enough to remember when Rube Goldberg's work was in the funny pages. And by using the phrase "funny pages" that should give you a hint of how old I am.

I've enjoyed this thread. I had my first kidney stone last week. Hospitalized, laser surgery, the works. I'd like never to get another stone again, but I already know there are more up there waiting for me. One of my nurses suggested learning the salsa, eating okra and drinking beer. I just this is just another milestone in the DS.

Latest posts

Back