Food Journal - Sunday 9 February

JackieOnLine

Staff member
did not get good sleep, have not (yet) exercised and not doing well on my water. BUT so far I've eating

scrambled egg & cheese
coffee
coffee

and I bought some Atkins for lunches next week. it's not over yet! back later.

Hi @JackieOnLine I'm in Tunisia now. I ate like a saint 'til I was on the plane and gave in to chocolate late afternoon. Got 180g of protein today including deep fried camembert - yum :)

The flight was only 2.5 hours so not too bad. It's evening yet it's pleasant here, as in I could sit outside albeit with long sleeves.

BTW I wish they sold Atkins lunches in the UK. That spaghetti really upset me yesterday even though I'd had it plenty of times before. I'm gonna have to get serious about my carb situation!! :confused:

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 Fried ham/2 eggs
S: Fig bar
L: Salad (brocolli with cheese, hard boiled egg, bacon bits, and full fat dressing
S: Yogurt bites
D: Beef fajita with lots of cheese/sour cream

Rest pending.

I have been a bottomless pit for the past 2 days -- yesterday I ate nachos, Chicken Madeira from Cheesecake Factory, and then split a piece of S'mores cheesecake. Today I've had a granola bar, tortilla chip with cheese & guacamole, a melted mozarella & ricotta bowl, popcorn, and now I'm making beef stew for my family. Seriously I have GOT to stop eating.....and I'm pretty sure I'm PMS'ing ;)

@shann sounds like you were making a solid effort to walk the straight and narrow. More protein and more fat is all you can do - plus more water of course.

I have been a bottomless pit for the past 2 days -- yesterday I ate nachos, Chicken Madeira from Cheesecake Factory, and then split a piece of S'mores cheesecake. Today I've had a granola bar, tortilla chip with cheese & guacamole, a melted mozarella & ricotta bowl, popcorn, and now I'm making beef stew for my family. Seriously I have GOT to stop eating.....and I'm pretty sure I'm PMS'ing ;)

Latest posts

Back