Food Journal Sun 9th Mar

huneypie

Wannabe
I hope you all coped with the clocks changing - I once made it to Sunday lunchtime without realizing they'd changed. I'm looking forward to the UK clocks changing at the end of this month, which we do on the last Sunday of March. It will make getting out of bed that bit easier in the mornings!! :)

Today was a lovely spring day and I sat outdoors in the sunshine at Starbucks this afternoon!!

B1 Protein shake (30)
S Yogurt (5)
L Chicken breast (35)
S Fruit salad
S Yogurt (5)
D Bunless cheese burger (35)
S Cheese (10)
S Pistachios (15)
Protein total (135)
F 72+
V All in (inc 7 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

You went to Starbucks and didn't order anything? Impressive!

(edited because starbucks and subway aren't the same...)

Last edited:
B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 2 eggs/2 bacon, slice of butter toast
L: NOTHING sounded good so had a protein shake
S: Buttered popcorn at the movies (HEAVILY buttered). We went to see a matinee at Tryon Theater...Saving Mr. Banks
D: Half a chicken quesadilla, made a full one each...the other one is now leftovers

Rest pending

I want to see that movie, Liz.

yesterday...could have been worse. I forgot to weigh myself this week but am having some Pants Pain so I know I'm up.

today, I hope to do better. so far, so good. but it's early!

yesterday...could have been worse. I forgot to weigh myself this week but am having some Pants Pain so I know I'm up.

I'm sorry your pants are a touch tighter. I hate that.

The movie was good once you got use to the transition between P.L. Travers' childhood and present day (1961-1964 being the present). P.L. Travers was the lady who wrote the Mary Poppins book. Mr. Banks of Mary Poppins fame is based on her dad and the story of Mary Poppins is a fictionalized version of her own childhood. But it also helped that I had seen Mary Poppins years ago so I was familiar with that story. Dh's comment was it was darker than he expected it to be...I was in tears by the end but then again, I've always been a leaky faucet.

You went to Starbucks and didn't order anything? Impressive!

(edited because starbucks and subway aren't the same...)
Starbucks has become less exciting since cream is a free food :) I prefer the coffee I make myself as I can get the syrup just so.

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 2 eggs/2 bacon, slice of butter toast
L: NOTHING sounded good so had a protein shake
S: Buttered popcorn at the movies (HEAVILY buttered). We went to see a matinee at Tryon Theater...Saving Mr. Banks
D: Half a chicken quesadilla, made a full one each...the other one is now leftovers

Rest pending
Your Mexican sounds delish @southernlady

I missed Liz's mention re Saving Mr Banks. I just checked out the trailer and it looks good - I gotta see it!!

Sorry about the pants pain - I personally consider that pain to be lack of TT pain!! :)

Forgot again last night!

B1- quest bar- 20
B2- slice of frittata- 20
L- grilled chicken w/melted cheese- 38
S- shake- 26
S- low carb granola- 10
D- chicken fajita innards- 44
Total- 158

You're doing great all the same @brooklyngirl You must be a good cook, sadly my cooking sucks and I tend to cook semi prepared things (like chicken that comes with the flavoring in a foil tray, etc).

Thankfully DH is going to cook some chili this week and that'll spice things up a bit!! :)

Both hubby and I can seriously throw down in the kitchen, part of what got me so damned heavy in the first place, but helpful in keeping things interesting when eating right. PLUS, now that BBQ is health food, it's an added bonus :)

Latest posts

Back