Food Journal Mon 17th Mar

huneypie

Wannabe
Top of the mornin' to ya!! Or happy St Patrick's day. We don't really make a big thing of it in England... I suspect it's a bigger thing in the US!! :)

We had Danish in the office to celebrate St Patrick's day. They didn't cause me any bloating... this is BAD knowledge!! :thumbsdown:

B Protein shak (30)
S Yogurt (5)
L Chicken breast w salad (30)
S Danish
D Chili w grated cheese (40)
Protein total (105)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

Today is "can't stop eating day" here, LOL.
B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 2 fried eggs/kielbasa
S: Protein Shake
L: Homemade fried chicken tenders (I used gluten free flour) with a bit of homemade honey mustard dip (just mix honey and yellow mustard)
S: Protein bar
S: Fig bar
Contemplating ANOTHER snack...ended up contemplating it so long, it turned into dinner time!
D: Corn Beef with a bit of cabbage and 1/2 of a small white potato.
S: Hot dog (all beef) in a crescent roll
S: Fried cheese with about 8 pop chips.

Vites done

Last edited:
Top of the mornin' to ya!! Or happy St Patrick's day. We don't really make a big thing of it in England... I suspect it's a bigger thing in the US!! :)

We had Danish in the office to celebrate St Patrick's day. They didn't cause me any bloating... this is BAD knowledge!! :thumbsdown:

B Protein shak (30)
S Yogurt (5)
L Chicken breast w salad (30)
S Danish
D Chili w grated cheese (40)
Protein total (105)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending
No gas or stool issues from the Danish?

Wow, lucky you. I've never been able to handle anything like that (or cake or candy, etc.) without issues. That's why I never can eat it at the office.:cautious:

It's both a blessing and a curse. ;-)
I hear you - I can eat donuts and sometimes wish I couldn't.

today went really well, so far, though it isn't over yet.

I just had a sweet potato with butter and salt: YUM if that's the end of eating for today, I did good...I have new library books so maybe...

Another small tummy day today so I'm short of goal. Food doesn't seem appealing some days and I feel like I have to force myself to eat (I know, I know :nopityA:lol). At least my new protein powder is supposed to arrive tomorrow so that should help me to be able to get back on track.

B1- quest bar- 21
B2- slice of frittata- 17
L- buffalo chicken salad- 30
S- quest bar- 21
S- fried queso blanco- 24
D- corned beef- 24
Total- 137

I hear you - I can eat donuts and sometimes wish I couldn't.

today went really well, so far, though it isn't over yet.

I just had a sweet potato with butter and salt: YUM if that's the end of eating for today, I did good...I have new library books so maybe...
I do still suffer as most DSers do, which is why it was interesting that I didn't suffer with the Danish.

I hope your day finished up well :)

Another small tummy day today so I'm short of goal. Food doesn't seem appealing some days and I feel like I have to force myself to eat (I know, I know :nopityA:lol). At least my new protein powder is supposed to arrive tomorrow so that should help me to be able to get back on track.

B1- quest bar- 21
B2- slice of frittata- 17
L- buffalo chicken salad- 30
S- quest bar- 21
S- fried queso blanco- 24
D- corned beef- 24
Total- 137
137 is good for an off day. Hopefully your albumin will come back nice and high in your next labs.

Latest posts

Back