Food Journal Fri 21st Mar

huneypie

Wannabe
Yay TGIF!! :party0023:

Well I managed to get my iron in early again so I can get strontium in before I go to bed. I'm happy with the idea of planning on sleeping through the night!! :biggrin:

B Protein shake(30)
S Sausages, bacon & egg(25)
L Chicken breast w salad(40)
S Yogurt(5)
S Pistachios(10)
D Fish goujons(15)
Protein total(125)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches & iron, vit C & copper) nightime strontium batches pending

B #1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 3 pieces of kielbasa
S: Protein shake
L: Serving of heavily buttered Brussel Sprouts...NOTHING else sounded even remotely good
S: Protein bar
S: Fig bar

Rest Pending

Better eating day today, although I did force myself to take my time and eat all the meat & cheese at lunch even though I was done after about 1/3 of it. Trying not to fall so far behind as I did the past few days. Latte DESTROYED my tummy, even though it was small and made with half n half, won't be doing that again!

B- cheese omelette- 26
S- quest bar- 21
L- meat & cheese from a chef salad- 45
S- latte- 5
S- shake- 24
D- crab cake & chorizo fundito with a few tortilla chips- 21
S- cheese cubes- 15
Total- 157

B #1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 3 pieces of kielbasa
S: Protein shake
L: Serving of heavily buttered Brussel Sprouts...NOTHING else sounded even remotely good
S: Protein bar
S: Fig bar

Rest Pending
Ew I can't touch brussel sprouts. As a kid a spent many a Christmas pushing around a lonesome sprout on my plate for what seemed like hours.

Better eating day today, although I did force myself to take my time and eat all the meat & cheese at lunch even though I was done after about 1/3 of it. Trying not to fall so far behind as I did the past few days. Latte DESTROYED my tummy, even though it was small and made with half n half, won't be doing that again!

B- cheese omelette- 26
S- quest bar- 21
L- meat & cheese from a chef salad- 45
S- latte- 5
S- shake- 24
D- crab cake & chorizo fundito with a few tortilla chips- 21
S- cheese cubes- 15
Total- 157
Sounds like a great day foodwise. I'm sorry that the latte upset you, it was probably the lactose. It's funny the stuff that can upset us, even stuff that's been fine on other days.

Yeah, I've been sensitive to lactose for as long as I can remember, but usually small amounts of cream or half & half are fine, I guess there was more in there than I realized!

they are a Stinky Vegetable and therefore good for you.

I have totally forgotten about paying attention to eating, exercising, water, and everything else. :nono:

OK, starting over, AGAIN.

Liz- have you ever had them roasted in the oven with bacon, garlic & onions? Guhhh, so good!
YES!!! And they are good that way but I didn't want to go to that trouble this particular time. I wanted it NOW! At least it had a smidgen of protein since it also had a cheese sauce on it.

Latest posts

Back